Gail is a data protection consultant. She received a BCL from UCC in 1994 together with a BSC in 1990. She has a wealth of experience drafting data protection policies and has worked as a Consultant for companies of all sizes identifying risk and ensuring company contracts, policies and procedures are adequate and up to date. Gail helps businesses achieve GDPR compliance. These services are designed to tackle all elements required to establish a full data protection compliance programme and include Data Audits and drafting client procedures, protocols and policy documentation. She will undertake reviews of client processes such as cross-border data transfers and data processing agreements and deliver staff training. She can also provide advisory support, keeping clients up to date with key legal developments in data protection law. She is an IAPP member.
She is a qualified Data Protection Practitioner and DPO. Gail s experience includes
- Undertaking client audits
- Drafting client policies and procedures
- Reviewing client processes to ensure compliance with laws
- Training client staff
- Cross border data transfers
- Drafting data processing agreements and follow on negotiations
- Reviewing and analysing key legal developments in data protection law
- Conducting PIA;s and more recently DPIA’s on behalf of organisations
- Acting as an offsite Virtual DPO and/or Privacy Lead.
Rui Freitas Serrano